Technical Guidelines for Poster Presentations
If you have been selected to provide a poster presentation, we are grateful to you for your contribution to our programme. Please read and follow these guidelines to ensure you have the best opportunity possible to showcase your work to the delegates.
Please note that the acceptance of your abstract does not replace your registration to the conference. Unfortunately, there are no fee concessions for presenters. The presenting author must register for the conference by 31 March 2023 for the abstract to appear in the final programme and the proceedings. Failure to register before 31 March will result in automatic withdrawal of the abstract from the conference proceedings and programme.
- Poster presenters are requested to set up their poster no later than Thursday morning, 27 April at 10:15 in the demarcated poster area in the exhibition hall. Double sided tape and Prestik will be provided. Your poster will have an allocated space.
- Posters will be on display throughout the conference.
- All posters must be removed from their boards by 14:00 on Saturday 29 April.
- Please send your poster as a PP slide and/or a JPEG to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the conference so we can upload it to the website.
- We recommend your poster be A0 size (841mm x 1189mm). It must not exceed 960 mm x 1200 mm.
- Your poster must be designed in Portrait
- State the title and the authors at the top of your poster in easily readable bold letters.
- Remember, the text and the illustrations should be readable from a distance of 2 metres.
- Poster boards will be provided, and your space will be clearly designated with a poster number and title.
Cancellation of Poster Presentation: To prevent empty poster boards, please inform us via e-mail byFriday 3 March, if you are unable to present your poster at the conference. Please email email@example.com to let us know.